Monday, July 27, 2009

The Maternity Fashion Gods are Smiling! UPDATE

So, my prego skinny jeans arrived last week. And I must say -- they are FABULOUS! It was the first time in months that I felt like myself, instead of some elastic-waisted "fashion don't", constantly waiting for the Fashion Police to jump out and take me into custody at any moment. I also like that the jeans have the full-coverage maternity band. They definitely feel more secure, and slide around less. I recommend these jeans 110%! Here is the link again: http://www.target.com/Liz-Lange-Skinny-Denim-Lena/dp/B001VG0NG8/qid=1248617108/ref=br_1_5/191-9536863-0601111?ie=UTF8&node=391695011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

They are only $32.99 on the Target website. Can't beat it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

    Thanks,
    Carina - Maternity clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the link leads to a 404. =(

    I hope you can share a new link, because I'm really looking for something that can spice up my fashion even if I'm still in the early stages of pregnancy. I love wearing jeans, and this growing belly won't stop me from wearing one! Haha! Oh, I've read from one blog that you can add a good belt set to your maternity wardrobe. I've seen Alicia Keys perform pregnant, and she looked good with that belt.

    ReplyDelete