I hope that my daughter is:
- Joyful - Filled with overwhelming joy that radiates from her pores
- Aware - Aware of herself and the beautiful person that she is inside and out, but also aware of the world around her
- Fearless - Unwilling to let the unknown hold her back from pursuing her hopes and dreams
- Passionate - Going after life with gusto, whatever her passions may be
- Kind - Putting the love and kindness into the world that she would like to receive in return
- Knowledgeable - Not in the book-smart kind of way necessarily, but rather filled with the knowledge that she is loved unconditionally by her family and by God - and that she is perfect just the way she is!
Post your "Dreams for my Child" list to Facebook!!
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page (if you don’t have notes click on the + sign next to wall, info, photos, etc, to add it), paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 6 "Hopes for your Child", tag 25 other moms (in the right hand corner of the app) then click "Publish"
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 6 "Hopes for your Child" - qualities you hope to instill in your child before adulthood. At the end, choose 25 moms or dads to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Be sure to tag "Sweet Leigh Mama Blog"!