From today until July 1, we will be taking your cutest baby photo submissions, some of which will be featured on DiscoveryHealth.com. Sixteen (16) babies will make it to the final pool. Each week starting on July 11, viewers have the chance to vote on their favorite cute baby. Runner-ups could be chosen to be featured on the website as Baby of the Day!
So what's in it for the Grand Prize Winner? Bragging rights and a Discovery Health TV spot featuring the winning photo!Increase Your Odds
Read the rules and this FAQ about the contest:
1. Your photographed baby needs to be no older than 18 months in order to qualify.
2. You may enter only one baby (or set of twins or triplets, etc.).
3. You will need to complete the email submission form by clicking on the link below including the names of both parents and all contact information. Please make sure to indicate best way to reach during normal business hours.
4. Parents/legal guardians must have all rights necessary to submit the photo in the contest in accordance with the Official Rules.
5. Your photo should not contain any individuals other than the baby you are submitting.
6. Photo submissions must be at least 400x400 pixels to qualify for entry.
7. Potential finalists will be notified by e-mail and/or phone on or about July 2.
Click here to enter (FYI: you have to submit via email)
In other Discovery Health news, they are currently casting for the upcoming season of HOARDERS: BURIED ALIVE ... Eek! I think we all qualify due to the amount of baby gear we have around the house. Between the Bumbo and the Boppy, the Exersaucer with the seat in the middle and the Exersaucer with the seat that orbits, and the five types of swing/bouncy contraptions, I really may be buried alive. But no worries - they'll be able to locate me as a result of the S.O.S. I spelled out in plastic stacking rings, and signaling for help using the Baby Einstein Mozart Magic Cube.