Sunday, November 27, 2011

The 12 Days of My Hiatus

Oh where, oh where has Sweet Leigh Mama been? EVERYWHERE! I haven't posted for over a month... but I'm back in action. And I thought I would give you a glimpse into the craziness I call life with a little song {to the tune of "The 12 Days of Christmas}. Feel free to sing along : )

On the first day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me... a baby with a craniotomy.

On the second day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.



On the third day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the fourth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the fifth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the sixth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the seventh day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the eighth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...a negative HCG test {PHEW!!}, a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the ninth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...two of three NY houses under contract {YIPEE!}, a negative HCG test {PHEW!!}, a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.
 
On the tenth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...a booming Etsy business {Anyone need a wreath?}, two of three NY houses under contract {YIPEE!}, a negative HCG test {PHEW!!}, a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

 On the eleventh day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...glass shards in Paigey's big toe, a booming Etsy business {Anyone need a wreath?}, two of three NY houses under contract {YIPEE!}, a negative HCG test {PHEW!!}, a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.

On the twelfth day of my hiatus, my crazy life gave to me...
*...4 dissolveable stitches {this time for Paigey}, glass shards in Paigey's big toe, a booming Etsy business {Anyone need a wreath?}, two of three NY houses under contract {YIPEE!}, a negative HCG test {PHEW!!}, a "fun" hystrosalpingogram {OUCH!}, an appointment with my O.B. {How exactly did this happen?!}, one positive pregnancy test {WHAT?!}, a smiling & happy Deacon, utter and pure exhaustion, 100 dissolveable stitches, and a baby with a craniotomy.


Like that sneak peek?! For the next few days I'll expand on each of these incidents. Fun times : )

xoxo,
Sweet Leigh Mama
aka Erica

1 comment: