Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey There, Delilah!


I have a new secret obsession as I drive home from work each evening. It's DELILAH! You know, the cheesy radio show where people call up to talk about love and relationships, and then the breathy host chooses just the right song to capture the story. I count down until 7 pm when it starts each night. And the funny part is that my baby even loves Delilah! As soon as she starts to speak, the baby begins fluttering around my belly without fail. Those cheesy love songs from the 80's and 90's are the BEST to sing along to. And the sweet stories bring tears to my eyes! I blame my prego hormones for my increased sensitivity. I wonder if I'll still like Delilah after the baby is born, or if its just a prego fling. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment