Saturday, August 1, 2009

I DO NOT Snore!! No way. No how.


For the past few weeks, my husband has told me that I have been snoring. AHHH! NO WAY! At first I didn't believe him -- he likes to make things up sometimes. And he snores like a freight train every night, so I figured he was just teasing me. But then, when I was up in NY last weekend and spent the night at my sister's house, she confirmed what my husband has been telling me. She said she woke up with her daughter around 6 am, and heard a loud noise coming from my room. She thought at first I was talking on the phone -- but then she realized I was SNORING! I don't know why I find this so embarrassing. Lots of people snore! I guess the snoring, in combination with the round belly, lack of energy and general moodiness, is the icing on the pregnancy cake. Some women glow when they are pregnant -- I just feel like a fat old man, who now snores on top of everything else. According to a pregnancy tracking website, I have 156 days to go. I wonder what else will happen to my body between now and then? I'm kind of scared to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment